Modern dental techniques mean that tooth coloured restorations (composite fillings, or composite and porcelain inlays) are an effective and conservative way to restore broken teeth.
When is a Tooth Colour Restoration considered?
Tooth Coloured Restorations are often ideal in the following:
- To repair cavities
- To repair chipped or broken teeth
- To change the colour of discoloured teeth.
- To close gaps between front teeth.
- To make teeth look longer
- As an alternative to silver amalgam fillings.
- To protect the roots of teeth when gums recede
Please contact the practice to book your consultation on 0207 987 2763.